Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Building A Bigger Music Library

So this post is yet again asking for your help!

Anytime I am home or at work I play my iTunes library because I don't like having quiet around. I always need music in the background to keep me distracted from negative thoughts. The power that music has is amazing! Makes me keep my faith in my Music Therapy degree and certification! I always put my library on shuffle so that I have all my music and a variety of music styles.

Consequently I have run through my entire music library a few times. I would LOVE if any of you could contribute to my music library my uploading some of your favorite songs, or any new music that is coming out in the states. I don't get to hear the radio so I have no idea what is new and hot these days. 

If you would like to contribute to the "Tim Doesn't Go Insane" Music Library, please send me an email (tdoak08@su.edu) and I will then add you to a Dropbox Folder where you can upload some music.


Thank you all so much for everything that you have been doing! You really are some amazing people for reading my blog and helping me out. Keep passing along the blog to people to read! I see how many people read this and even where people are reading it from. Crazy to see some different countries reading this blog :-)

Tofa!

No comments:

Post a Comment